Join us this holiday season as we host Merry Main Street in Downtown DeFuniak Springs. We’re looking for artisan vendors to showcase their wares every Saturday beginning November 28 through Saturday, December 19, 2020. With your help we will offer downtown shoppers and Christmas Reflections attendees a host of gift ideas, delicious treats and unique finds!
“Small Business Saturday” November 28 | 12pm – 7pm
^ Note, this will be the kickoff night for Christmas Reflections ^
Saturday, December 5 | 2pm – 7pm
Saturday, December 12 |2pm – 7pm
Saturday, December 19 |2pm – 7pm
Vendors will be set up along Baldwin Ave., between 7th St. and 8th St.
NEW this year, Christmas Reflections will exit on S. 7th St. bringing thousands of patrons into Downtown DeFuniak!
• 10×10 tent should you decide to use one
• One-time $15 Vendor Fee paid when application is submitted
• Products to be sold
• Cash float/POS terminal
• All necessary power needs *must be approved by Main Street staff*
• All necessary WiFi needs
• Booth decor and lighting
• Completed application submitted by Saturday, November 21, 2020
• Mandatory booth staff during all hours of market
• Early breakdown is not permitted
Applications will be reviewed by Main Street staff and vendors will be notified of participation.
For questions, please contact [email protected] or call (850) 296-9051.