GoWal | Free Public Transportation
GoWal is a FREE public transportation service that operates Monday – Friday from 6:00 AM – 6:30 PM and will also be available on Memorial Day, Observed 4th of July, and Labor Day. The shuttle runs twice in the morning and twice in the evening.
Small route deviations of up to 3/4 mile are available. Please contact GoWal at (850) 892-2422 at least 24 hours in advance to schedule these stops or pickups.
There will be no service on the county’s observed holidays (New Year’s Day, Martin Luther King Jr. Day, Presidents’ Day, Veterans Day, Thanksgiving and the Friday after, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day)
Track your bus in real time on their bus finder.
Smartphone users, bring GoWal to your home screen with an app shortcut! You’ll be able to save yourself time by viewing the bus’s location in one easy tap from your home screen. See step-by-step instructions on how to install this “app shortcut” on your iPhone or Android.
COVID-19 and Rider Safety
During the midst of COVID-19, GoWal is taking precautions to ensure our employees and riders are safe. We will adjust policies and practices as needed to protect our employees, riders, and community.
Please observe the following guidelines when you ride GoWal:
- Face masks are required
- Practice social distancing while riding
- Avoid touching objects inside the bus when possible
- Sanitize hands before and after ridesIf you are feeling ill or have a fever, please stay at home or call EMS for hospital transport
We are taking the following precautions to make your journey safer.
- Lysol spray and wipes are used to disinfect during the day
- Bleach and spray bottles are used to spray down at the end of the day
- Bus signage notes limited seating and reminds riders to social distance
- Drivers are equipped with thermometer for temperature reading
- Drivers will wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) when transporting riders
- Masks will be provided to riders upon request