- This event has passed.
December 2 @ 3:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Get ready to make the holiday season extra special with our beloved Farmer’s Market, now with a festive twist.
Here’s the joyful lineup of holiday-themed markets (3 PM to 8 PM):
Nov. 25th: Small Business Saturday
- Support small businesses and shop till you drop! Join us for a day dedicated to Main Street merchants and Mistletoe vendors, offering unique finds that make for perfect holiday gifts.
Dec. 2nd: Best Decorated Merchant Competition
- Vote for the “best decorated” merchant! You’ll receive a special map showing where the adorable business gingerbread man cutouts will be proudly displayed. It’s a chance to celebrate creativity and holiday spirit!
Dec. 9th: Christmas Best Kid Parade
- Calling all kids to showcase their festive spirit! Dress up in your best Christmas attire and parade around the market. It’s a heartwarming display of holiday cheer!
Dec. 16th: Gingerbread House Contest
- Bring your pre-made gingerbread house to the Mistletoe Market and let our expert judges decide who has created the most magical gingerbread abode. It’s a gingerbread wonderland!
Dec. 23rd: Egg Nog Contest
- Think you’ve got the best eggnog in town? Put it to the test in our delightful eggnog contest! Who will be crowned the king or queen of this holiday classic?
Mark your calendars, invite your family and friends, and let’s celebrate the season together at Mistletoe Market. Unwrap the joy and make cherished holiday memories with us!