Valentine's Day is just around the corner, but if your still on the hunt for the perfect gift we’ve got you covered! Whether you’re looking for soaps, jewelry, clothes, or a nice valentines day dinner, you can find it in our downtown.
We’ve put together some suggestions to help you out.
- An Assortment of Valentine's goodies from Nook and Cranny. Why pick just one? A spread like this creates the perfect opportunity for a Valentines basket! Pick up a cute card while you’re here!
- As Margaret at Vault 46 says, “Everyday is Valentine's day.” It definitely feels that way when you’re in Vault 46. Everything here is Valentine approved, but we especially love this soap and lavender pairing.
- If it’s a fashionista you’re shopping for, go to Katie Beth’s Boutique. If you’re the fashionista and searching for your Valentine’s day outfit, go to Katie Beth’s.You can’t go wrong.
- At Fisher’s Pharmacy there’s always a selection of gifts for any occasion. We really like this Volcano candle for Valentine's Day.
- Restaurants downtown will have specials for the foodies you love. Our new Café Nola and That Pizza Place already have their menus posted!
6. Creating your gift together is a fun idea for a Valentine's date! Uniquely Clever is hosting a Sip & Paint at Cafe Nola Sunday, February 7th, from 1 PM- 3 PM.
7. You can't do Valentine's Day without flowers! Soiree isn't officially open until February 23rd, but they have pre-orders available! Delivery will be free in the city limits and a small charge for South end deliveries. Go to their website for specifics
Happy Valentine's Day from Main Street!